Jwell Single Screw Face Mask PP Melt Blown Non Woven Fabric Machine Plastic Sheet Extrusion Line
Notice: The price above is not included the mould.
Appication of PP non-woven fabric:
(1) Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterile cloths, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.
(2) Home decoration fabrics: wall stickers, tablecloths, bed sheets, bed covers, etc .;
(3) Cloth for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc .;
(4) Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc .;
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc .;
(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filter, tea bags, etc.
Meltblown fabric mainly uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 1 to 5 microns. With many voids, fluffy structure, and good fold resistance, these ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, thus making the melt-blown cloth have good filtering, shielding, heat insulation, and oil absorption . It can be used in the fields of air, liquid filtration materials, insulation materials, absorption materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials and wipers.
The process of melt-blown non-woven fabric: polymer feeding --- melt extrusion --- fiber formation --- fiber cooling --- netting --- reinforcement into fabric.
Introduction of our machines:
JWM series Non-woven fabrics Extruder are specialized in PP Non-woven fabrics production. Normally it uses two extruders in series. the screw L/D of the main extruder is 30:1, the ancillary extruder mainly used for machining leftover material and flot-sam drapery which can be recycled on the line, the L/D is mainly 15:1. various kinds of the extruder model for different width Non-woven fabrics products.
Advantages of our machines:
1. Imported brand electric units
2. High output and high quality
3. Advanced technology
4. Best after-sale service
Brief introduction of Jwell Company:
1. History: Jwell is one of the biggest plastic manufactures in the world. We have many factories in Shanghai, Changzhou, Suzhou, Zhejiang and Guangzhou. We have also set up some foreign offices in Vietnam, Turky, Bangladesh and Thailand. We also started to build a factory in India. Welcome to visit our company.
2. Products: We specialize in many kinds of plastic machines like plastic pipe, profile, sheet and pelletizing lines and other recycling machines. The first screw of extruder in China was made by our company in 1978. We are professional in plastic machines because of more than 40 years rich experience. Our customers come from all over the world and we can give you a turn-key system which includes materials, formula and machines. You do not need to worry about anything.
3. Spirit: To be persistent and innovative; To achieve an excellent and perfect Jwell.
Packing & Shipping:
- Wooden package for Jwell plastic extrusion machines.
- Package conforms to the requirements of customs’.
- Jwell produces more than 2000 sets of extrusion machines each year, which has been sold to all over the world, including America, Brazil, Japan, Korea, India, Germany, Turnkey, Malaysia etc.